i masterbuate but before sperm get out i press on my penis to prevent it from getting out , is that dangerous?

Well I guess it is not dangerous. Eventually it comes out, it doesn't stay in your penis, right? But what's the effect of doing that? You don't want to ejaculate or what? Does it feel good? There are actual benefits of ejaculation. Males who take pleasure in having sex regularly are considered less at risk of contacting prostate cancer later in their lives. This matter was issued through the studies conducted to around 30,000 males in the United States. According to the recent studies conducted, ejaculation can provide a number of simple valuable and defensive results in relationship to prostate cancer.

no but the realise is a big stress reliver. so just live free and let go lol

fairybarfmiranda, it can be messy and inconvenient too. :P

I have read a bit about this: the usual method of preventing ejaculation is by pressing on the perineum, which causes some semen to end up in the bladder. I have done this without significant ill effects, and have heard of others doing it freqently for years, but there seems to be no medical consensus as to whether or not it is harmful. It does not seem to do any significant damage, but I would not do it too often.

well then do it in the shower like a normal person. no muss no fuss. lol it just washes away with the water