Hi, my very good friend is suffering from lung cancer for more than a year. It was very hard for me when he told me that tumor was found in his lungs. Since then I have started to read many articles about anti cancer medications and among all possible information I found hydrazine sulfate. Some sources are saying that this medication is extremely dangerous and may cause many side effects while the other are saying that hydrazine sulfate is very useful in struggle against cancer and its symptoms.

Hi, you are quite right about hydrazine sulfate. As someone whose uncle is suffering from prostate cancer I have also found many opposite opinions and statements about this medication. Some relevant institutions have signed this drug as very dangerous while the other sources are presenting it as very effective medication against cancer. Also there are more and more studies which present hydrazine sulfate in positive way. I suppose it would be the best to wait for some time to see several more trials about this medication.