toilet full upon urinating of blood. no pain, no signs of anything. small amt. next morning.

I suggest you to see your doctor immediately because it can be UTI but if you are feeling some pain etc, it can be dangerous. I don't even want to mention that there is some possible cancer option. There are different blood in urine causes and for example, it can be urinary tract infection, kidney stones, and prostate issues as well. True, less commonly, blood in the urine can indicate a more serious condition but if this is less common it doesn't mean that you should avoid seeing your doctor. All men who experience blood in the urine as a new problem should see their doctor. 

If this continues, go see a doctor.

Of course I'm going to a Dr!! Still have problem. I asked the question bec. I wanted to know of anyone else??

This can happen for many different reasons, and many men out there have had similar experiences. I doubt it is anything serious unless you left something out of the original post.