Hello!
I read somewhere that masturbating on meth can cause men not to have erection afterwards. Is this true?

Hey,
I also heard that. This must be somehow connected to the nerves and tissue of penis. But I don’t know... I can tell from my own experience that I still get in on without any problems and I masturbated on meth. Maybe these guys that have that problem with erection were over exaggerating. I am telling you, I am just fine.

I am a 19 year old meth addict and there are some side effects that are un desireable to stayimg erect. First, I did not have any problems until I started injecting the drug, and doing a lot more. It is not that you can't get hard, it is just you need dope,(do a shot), to get hard and even then keeping it hard is a task. I think it is because you are already so happy with the dopamine levels in your brain that your body dosn't want to pleasure any more, even though you maywant to. the same thing with your appetite.

Dude, get help. Meth is dangerous, and WILL kill you quickly if you dont do anything about it. Or you will end up in jail for over 5 years

Dude I tried having sex on meth and keeping it erect was a challenge. needless to say I couldn't keep it 100 percent erect only about 65% and I had to concentrate and the girl was pretty cute but she wasn't turning me on so I started watching porn and covered her face with a pillow so I could concentrate ha. for me I like to masturbate with a toy like a pocket p***y while high on meth or ecstacy.

I screwed on meth once back when i did drugs..I went for 9 hours straight tryn to get that dam thing to cum..hard as a rock the whole time and have had no probs since..that was about 10 yrs ago.

i hope this thread isnt to old cuz this is happening to me right now and im freaking out. i did meth for the second time yesterday, and after being up all day i went home to "go to sleep". so ive been laying in bed for hours surfing on my laptop. about 3 hours ago my boredom lead me to porn and rubing one out. so i did. took a while but i finished and everything was fine. but about 30 min ago i went to the bathroom and when i looked down my penis was swollen! like in patches of swollen foreskin. when i feel them they dnt feel like they are filled with pus or anything gross like that, it just feels like skin. ive been laying in a dark room so idk when in the nite it happend all i know is it wasnt like that when i was masterbating. plz someone help me out here, im really freaking out right now

Your skin down there is sensitive, you'll be fine in a day r a few hours. use lube next time.

Meth comes out of your pores (i've seen my skin glisten in the light, and licked the crystals to check taste". It's an acid, so it really did a number on the snake. (My tongue was sore for like 5 days.......but i was tasting it a little too much), lol

It makes the penis weakers

I have the same issue

Yeah,meth makes you a sick f**k with sick thoughts

When I used I'd always get a boner. After I stopped it still worked fine but seems that the intensity of my horniess is not strong but that's probably bcuz I'd get high and jack off all damb night lol

I love master bating on meth I can't jack my penis enough and cum is intents best sex I have ever hade minde blowing orgasm

I am on. Meth right now my penis is hard and I am master bating can't. Jack my penis enough