hi some i try and some i find net. i think that is very normal and high enjoyable masturbation tricks.

Masturbation

TITLE: Great masturbation technique
I'm sure most people have heard of this technique, it's probably posted in the suggestions somewhere. Get some lubrication on your middle finger, please your finger up your ass, as far as it can go. After you have done that, start masturbating as hard as possible. You will probably notice that you cum earlier, and higher. Enjoy! Also, great site. I can help you out with any bandwidth/space issues.
TITLE: vacuum
This is a new twist to house cleaning. Use a wrapping paper tube (will have to find one that fits, usually Christmas wrapping paper is bigger) and slide it over your penis, connecting the other end of the tube to your vacuum hose. Turn on the vacuum and use the usual jack off technique and the suction from the vacuum will give you a pumping feeling as though sucking your penis.

TITLE: how I discovered masturbation
My first masturbation experience was when I was about 10. I would move my penis around in circles through my pajamas. When I had my first orgasm I ran to the bathroom thinking I was going to pee, but it was dry. The sensation was incredible. It is more difficult with an adult sized penis, but still good. Doing it too much causes painful abrasion, which I experienced on many occasions as a child. I even used to do it in school, sitting at my desk, with my penis out, rubbing it against my sweater, which was pulled down low.

TITLE: between thighs
This is how I did it when I was very young: I would either sit or lie on my back, with my legs together, pushing my penis down between my legs so it rubbed against my thighs till I came. When I started masturbating, I was young and my orgasms were dry. You can either do this with balls resting above your thighs, or tucked down below them. Better above, as this causes the penis to bounce back up by itself better.

TITLE: Banana
Place a banana skin on your penis and grab your penis just like if you were masturbating like the regular fist grip. This is going to be a-ma-zing. It becomes hot and very sliding. Enjoy!

TITLE: Banana Peel
I saw a post about using a banana peel lately, and I just wanted to add my opinion on this. This is a really intense method. I had always thought about doing it, but I never tried since I was always worried about cleaning up afterwards. But I finally did it, and I suggest that everyone interested try it. It's suprisingly clean, and it feels excelent. A suggestion however. It works well to use tape to keep the peel from breaking. When I first started I had some difficulty keeping the peel together, but I taped it up and it worked great. Or if you have a plastic bag and a rubber band you could just use the inside of the banana.

TITLE: Anal stimulation
Stick you fingers in your anus while you masturbate as fast as you can. This one will have to be done while you are standing or on your knees and with plenty of lubricant. If you start to have gay thoughts, then you'll know you are gay and you need to come out of the closet.

try and enjoy..................

**this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

very interestin guna try dat

ill try to use that bannana one it sounds fun

hey im a male 14 years old i keep trying masturbation but everytime i do it nothing "happens"! is there something wrong?
am i doing it wrong??

thanks alot im going to try the banana one right now haha

Maybe you arent doing it for long enough...Ejaculation can take anywhere between 30 seconds and 30 minutes. Keep masturbating, and keep your mind and body stimulated by fantasysing (Dream about a situation you would love to be in with a girl you like or something)

As long as you can sustain an erection, you should be able to orgasm if you keep going at it.

Using a vacuum cleaner is DANGEROUS
........

Many boys cannot yet ejaculate at 14, so don\'t worry- you will probably be able to any day now. If you still can\'t ejaculate by the time you are 16, you might want to tell your doctor.

Masturbating w/ a vacuum cleaner is DANGEROUS.
..............

There is a wide range for the normal first age of ejaculation. From as early as 9 or 10 to as late as 16 or so.

You have nothing to worry about.

Just relax and don\'t feel under any pressure.

to the 14 year old and anyone else who may be concerned, you may also need to provide yourself with pornography of some kind to keep yourself interested, it is very difficult for me to beat it w/ out some good video porn (which I easily download off the internet or just stream), pictures don't work for me very well but can work, especially if you put it on album view.. and it doesn't have to be nude either if you can imagine girls naked, etc.

But just keep beating off until you feel a strong sensation, also don't squeeze to hard as that can stop the flow [as I have done to myself when I was younger], still sometimes then I would beat off 1,2 even 3 hours straight without coming mostly while I was searching for porn haha.

My most enjoyable masturbation is with my friend Julianee. I am a female and not gay. I am engaged, normal hetrosexual 23 y ear old. I remember when she and i first masturbated together, we laughed about it at first, then dared eachother to do it in front of the other, so we took our clothes off and it was really a turn on to watch her masturbate. So we just sat in bed and masturbated and it was great. I think the attraction was that its so forbidden... you know , we are just friends and its unsual, so that made it a huge turn on for us. We never did anything sexual together, nothing, not even kissing, nothing. Its just very sexually exciting to watch her masturbate , just so " bad" makes it a huge turnon.

and reading the last post makes it even easier to maasturbate

Amen to that.

hi i am a 14 year old boy and when ever i masturbate i hit the best part of the orgasm but then i just have to stop it feels TOO good is there something wrong with me?

you have nothing to worry about, you are probably just not used to it, i used to have the same problem, try not to look at too much porn before you tug it or it will be too good and you wont be able to finish

me too. If a girl in giving me a hand job how can i make sure to let her keep going after i orgasm b/c it just feels so good it almost hurts.