Having had a baby and being a nursing mom, I went 1 year and 7 months with no period. I got my first period in Feb. and it was normal. 3 weeks later I got another period, and I have been bleeding pretty heavily for the past 11 days now. Is there something I can do to make it stop and is this normal? Could there be some underlying problem? Should I call my doctor?

i've been on my period since the 12th of this month its currently the 29th %-) i am only 22 years old i've been throwing up non-stop took 2 hpt but they all said negative...going to get a blood test done on wed i just hope i not...and not cause i dont want a kid which i cant handle right now anyways but because i was jsut in a pretty bad accident yesterday luckily i got away with a dislocated shoulder and fractured arm bruises and scratches but the "go cart/rhino" i was in landed on me more so my abdomen (fingers crossed that if i am the baby is healthy and fine and if im not-i cant imagine whats causing all these symptoms pray to God its not the fearful swine flu

To the guest above--it's hard to say what exactly it is since you have been throwing up. How long have you been vomiting? How long ago could it be since you actually conceived, because that would help to figure out when you would be able to take a pregnancy test and show up either negative or positive. In either case, please keep us posted so that we know how you're doing.

HElp ok I'm 12 and I have been bleeding off and on for almost 20 days now I'm worried once I finnally think I'm done bleeding and then 2 days later i bleed through my pants. Is this normal help??? :(