Lately ive been tired, my back has been hurting.. I take some advil still dont work, My stomach has been cramping everyday all day! i eat and all of asudden im hungry again and my period was supposed to come 11 days ago? Am I pregnant

It sounds quite possible that you could be pregnant.  Only one way to know for sure--go take a test.

me and my fiance have been TTC for almost 3 years. i was on the depo provera for 2 and a half years. my last injection was october 09 and im still not pregnant. my periods r regular now. my last period was due 13 days ago but never came. about 6 days ago i got brownish discharge so i thought i was getting AF but it never came. now iv got white/clear discharge and stillnno period. iv also taken about 8 HPT and all was neg. even the clear blue digital ones with morning urine. im so lost in all this i dnt knw wat to do any more. please help..

The brownish discharge sounds like you were going to start, but then you didn't..hmm. Your situation sounds puzzling. I think before you rule out pregnancy, you should have a blood test done at a Drs office. I'm not sure why, but some women, my sister in law having been one of them, don't produce enough of the hcg that causes a hpt to register positive. With both her pregnancies she had to have blood tests done to confirm pregnancy. Now, if you aren't pregnant then there are other things that can cause delayed or absent periods. Such as-if you have been stressed lately, if you have had recent weight gain, if you are over/under weight, problems with your thyroid, or something going on with your female parts, like cysts. So I do reccomend that you see a Dr. to be sure you aren't pregnant or are not having complications with your thyroid or lady organs. Don't get discouraged ttc, many women that come off of depo have trouble becoming pregnant, some for lengthy periods. In fact, in my state, women aren't allowed to recieve depo anymore for more than 6 months. Still, I understand that 3 years is a long time to want a baby so if you aren't currently pregnant, you may want to see a fertility specialist with your partner, to make sure there isn't anything wrong with either of you & to see if there is anything they can do for you to increase your chances of become pregnant. Good luck to you

thanks for the reply, my next period is due on 13th june. my nipples are soo sore. i still feel "different". i have already been to the hospital for tests have many blood tests and a scan on my womb and ovaries and everything is fine. i was due to have another blood test after last period but because it never came i couldnt go for the blood test as it had to be on day 2-5 of my cycle. i was due back to hospital beginning of july for a scan where they inject dye inside to see for blockages but i need to know for sure if i am pregnant because the dye can harm the baby so atm im stuck. just got to hold out i suppose :(

Just an updte on my last post,,, i mossed my period in may, then in june i gt wat i thought was a period but it was a week later than it shud of been. It was also really light and pain free. Then i gt my "period" in july bt again it was light. Now by boobs have gone up a cup size abd are very very sore. Also my belly has got slightly bigger and rounder. I am only a size 8-10 (uk) so its noticeable. I am eating like a horse. I am constantly hungry. If i am to e pregnant i will be 3-4 months. I dnt drink or smoke so i knw i wnt b harmin the baby if i am. Bt i do work in retail and its a heavy job. I just want to know i have been ttc for 3 years nw. Xx

Same here. I was a 11 days late and then I got it but it was light and not normal. I started with nausea and dizziness, headaches .After I was done bleeding I start with cramps , blowed, back pains and still a little nausea and headaches. Took 3 hpt and both was negative. Idk what up. Hope to fine out.