I just started taking the birth control pill, lutera, on the 7, my period had started on the 5, it's now the 16 and I've still got my period pretty much, there's days where it looks like it's stopped but then the next day or after a few hours, I'm still bleeding:/ I was just wondering if this is normal? And when it will stop.

Hi ambr, when you first start taking birth control it can be quite a strain on your body and it takes you awhile before your body's hormones actually regulate so it will take awehile before you feel totally normale. If you can, just wait for a bit to see if things are normal again but if you dont' get better, talk to your doctor about taking a different birth control. BC can work differently for different women so it's a good idea to bear that in mind. How are oyu doing now? Please let me know!