Towards the end of Dec. my long term boyfriend and I had sex(unprotected(we are looking forward to having a baby) after or during my period. Now this month about a week or so before I was suppose to get my period I got a really light pink almost watery very light bleeding and brown mucas like discharge. it lasted for a few days went away, then the following week it happend again lasting only a day. Then this past week we had sex and after wards the next morning i had the same watery pink brown mucas like discharge, its still here today. Could this be implantation bleeding? While all this is going on ive felt very sick in the morning, my lack of appitight, if I do eat something its only a few bites then i feel even worse afterwards...almost to the point of throwing up. I cant stand certain smells or foods, im gasy my stomach and sides and cramping...lower back pain...lower the normal sex drive and just sleepy alot of the time.All which is not very normal for myself. I was wondering if anyone else has gone through this same thing...any thoughts or whatever???Im going to pick up a test this weekend and see for sure.But untill then just looking for some feedback. Thanks! :-)

you may be experiencing implantation bleeding due to pregnancy or it could just be a problem with your uterus because this bleeding occurs after intercourse. i would advice you to consult your docter.