Hi my husband and i are trying to have a baby 

i started my period on june 26 2011 and i am on a 28 day cycle so about the 9 th of july i ovulated we had sex everyday that week then i felt some signs of being pregnant 

then the day my period should have been due i took a home test and it said no but i never got my period on july 26 it started almost 5 days later and now i have had bleeding for the past 14 days and im due to ovulate again this week if im still bleeding will my cycle still be the same as we are trying to have a baby and we have been trying for 6 years now so its been hard for us will i still be able to conceive the same days i normaly would have or am i all out of whack now or does it sound like i had a miscarrage since i have been bleeding for 14 days and feeling sick with light pain this whole time and it started off verry heavy have not had a light day this whole time 

please help 

Please see your doctor soon.

You said you feel sick and have light pain. Those, and the bleeding, are signs that something is not quite right. There is the possibility of an ectopic pregnancy. Your symptoms appear to fit.

If it is a miscarriage it is likely that your timing would be thrown off.

Once again, the bleeding is not normal nor is the pain. Get it checked.

Keep us posted, good luck.

medic-dan wrote:

mrskaraoke wrote:

please help 

Please see your doctor soon.

Keep us posted, good luck.

well i'm still bleeding it seems to stop for a little bit during the day and the out of nowhere i go pee and a big clot of blood came out and then will bleed the rest of the night and then it does the same thing the next day i am still having mild cramps on and off as of this friday this will going on for 2 weeks now my husband and i are trying to have a baby and now i dont know if my cycle is going to be messed up not so i dont know when i would ovulate now i am on a 28 day cycle normlay but it also started 4 days late my hpt's came out as a no but i still felt pregnant I dont have any money or insurence so i cant see a doctor yet i dont know what to do im so scared that i lost the baby if i was at all or i am and there is a problem I have beem stressing alot with trying to have a baby and trying to move out of state back home to our family this is so hard for me