Last week I was diagnosed with Mesial Temporal Screlosis of the left lobe. I’ve been having seizures my whole life. My parents don't have seizures but my aunt do. My verbal skills seem fine, I have read and read as much as I can on the subject but all I can seem to find is they believe it is from a difficult birth, febrile seizures, or possibly scare tissue from seizures all my life. I'm interested in the MTLS; does anyone have experience with this?

After I had 3 severe grand mals in one day a nurse got me into a good epileptologist who had a MRI done and I was quickly diagnosed with Mesial Temporal Lobe Screlosis. She put me on medication that was better for it…anyway My next doctor thought what ever my last doctor said must be right, though she did take a lot of MRIs. I have 2 tumors in my pituitary gland. She could clearly show it to me on the MRI.