Hello. I'm 32 year old male and I would like to find more about one drug. My son who is only 8 years old has recently been diagnosed with one behavior disorder called attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder.
My wife and I have noticed that he is acting kind of strange.
We have noticed that he poses high levels of activity, impulsivity and doesn’t want to do anything we say it is good for him. I don’t even want to mention school and his marks.
Our family friend, who is also a psychiatrist, told us we could gave him some Ritalin to use.
What should we know about this drug?

Hi. I don’t think that there could be anything wrong if your son would use this drug couple of weeks. I really don’t know a lot about it but I know that it has helped a lot of kids and that there are not so many possible side effects.
Children found with this disorder have problems in focusing on right things because they want to do all at once.
All I know is that Ritalin is a central nervous system stimulant which means that it has effects similar to caffeine.
This will focus him a bit on important maters such as school and parents. Like I said, it can cause very few side effects but they occur really rarely.