Hi! Recently I had mild hart attack. What is cause of mild hart attack? do I have some heart disease? What is treatment of mild hart attack? I worry so much. give me some information, please.

Hi! I have unstable angina, but doctor thought that I had mild heart attack, so I know something about mild heart attack. A mild heart attack is similar to unstable angina except that some damage is done to the heart muscle when it occurs. People with mild heart attack almost always also have heart disease. There are several different causes mild heart attack, including a blood clot on a burst fatty plaque and coronary artery spasm
Mild heart attack may be treated with medications including nitroglycerin, beta blockers, calcium channel blockers, aspirin, and Plavix. Take it very serious.

hi im a 21 year old male and have reacently been having heart pains i looked at some syptoms and found that i to have pain in my heart when i lie down on my back on the left side and when i lie on my left side even when i sit up right it last for 2 to3 hours a day i was just wondering if u know whats causing it