It seems that my doctor determined that my heart is not supplied with blood as much as it needs to be. He discovered a spasm in my vessel. I told my wife about it and she started panicking like….”you are going to have heart attack!”; “You are going to have angina pectoris”….including all possible diseases. I know that she is over reacting but anyway I am keen to know if it is possible.

I am sorry to tell you but it is possible. There is no need for panic yet …but if you have spasm in your blood vessels which supplies your heart with blood the heart attack is possible. If you have spasms you also may have chest pain called angina pectoris. Poor blood supply is a common cause for this disease. Spasms typically occur during rest rather than during exertion and the most common medication for treatment of spasms is calcium channel blocker.

This heart spasms in my case was a spasm of the coronary arteries. I used to feel that also. My doctor prescribe me Angiotrofin (diltiazem clorhydrate) and Imdur (isosorbide mononitrate) and it went away since then.