Hey everyone. Right now I am reading something about cardiac syndrome X. I can see that there are so many different explanations and I am not sure what explanation is the best. I was reading something that this disease is not that common and that symptoms are very similar to same other symptoms that are attached to this disease. I really want to learn more about this because my friend told me that it looks like that her sister has this issue. To cut long story short, I want to know how common is cardiac syndrome X and what are the symptoms? 

Hello dear friends. I think that it is not very common. This is a heart disease that can happen to everyone, but I believe that there are so little percentage of people who are dealing with this disease. I am sure because I was watching some show about this and some doctors were talking about it. I am sure that they also have mentioned that there are no some special symptoms of this disease, so it only can be shown at some tests and analyses. Please, correct me if I am wrong. I really don't want to give wrong information to people. Have a nice day.

Hey there.  Well, cardiac syndrome X is very easy to recognize. The most common symtpoms causes very intense chest pain and that pain is so similar to angina or the symptoms of a heart attack. There are so many people who have chest pain which is caused by syndrome X have coronary arteries that appear completely normal on x-rays . Now, when you feel chest pain you need to consult your doctor. The chest pain symptoms associated with syndrome X can vary greatly, and a patient may have 'good' and 'bad' days, weeks, and even months. That is why it is very important to understand this issue and to heal it.

Hey guys. Don’t lie to yourself. This is very common disease, well maybe not THAT common but it is. It is classical chest pain that you can experience and it can last between 10 to 30 seconds. It can also spread to your left arm, neck, throat, jaw, back, etc. Those all are the symptoms that you can feel. You can also feel numbness in your shoulders for example. Other symptoms can include: shortness of breath, Sleeping problems, Fatigue and Lack of energy. Although these symptoms are similar to those from coronary artery disease, if you have CMD, they occur more often during routine daily activities and times of mental stress than during physical exertion.

Hello there. Well, in the most of cases, people experience chest pain as a result of plaque buildup in the arteries. That is the most common symptom of this disease. Over time, plaque can stick to artery walls, which reduces blood flow to the heart and increases risk for heart attack. That is why you need to be very careful when it comes to this disease. Thanks God,  there are so many ways to treat this condition, which can minimize symptoms and lower cardiovascular risk. Generally, I think that you don’t need to be scared because there are so many treatment options.