hi, i'm new here and very confused. maybe someone can help me out. the first day of my last period was april 18th. i had sex april 26th, ovulated april 28th. missed my period may 12th, had a positive pregnancy test may 14th and another one may 15th.
that friday, may 15th i noticed brown when i wiped. went and had an internal and hcg blood test. said it was implantation bleeding. the levels came back at 40 on monday.
monday the 18th still bleeding a bit when i wiped. went back in, had another internal and was told my cervix was closed. took more blood.
on wednesday the 20th woke up bleeding very red heavy blood and cramping. called the doctor. went back found out mondays blood tests came back at 20. i was miscarrying. took more blood. at 1:30 on the 20th, i passed what looked nasty and pretty large. about 3 inches long. not regular blood clot color. figured it expelled itself...bled for 3 days with minimal cramping. fine after that. didnt hear back from doctor with the levels until monday june 1st. came back at 21. went back in wednesday june 3rd and had more blood drawn. got results on friday june 5th. levels shot to 48. thinks i am having ectopic pregnancy. told him it expelled itself of the 20th and have been fine since. went and had more blood drawn. waiting for those results monday june8th and had internal ultra sound and regular ultra sound. saw 2 very small masses on tubes. doctor said he thinks they either cysts or ectopic pregnancy. but cant confirm. wants me to go to emergency room and get methotrexilate shot. afraid this may be a new pregnancy and told him i wasnt going until the quant comes back monday. but now, what is confusing to me. i feel like i am getting my period. i am having slight cramping like i normally do and when i wipe i see a litttle bit of blood. is this my period or can this actually be the ectopic pregnancy getting ready to burst? i have no symptoms of an ectopic. but didnt expect my period either. can i actually be pregnant?can anyone relate? thanks

Honey: I agree with your doctor, an internal ultrasound is bang on. Please go to the hospital, BUT ask for a full ultrasound 1st - just to rule out anything else. Then if there is no other pregnancy, you need to have whatever it is - either tubal prenancy or cystic ovaries, dealt with right away. You Do NOT want your tubes to burst OK? It is VERY dangerous, so please go to the hospital, and good luck hon. Keep me informed OK?