I'm 8 wks pregnant, and I've been bleeding since april 12th. I had an ectopic pregnancy some months back, and it seems like I'm going threw the same thing now like I was back then. My left tube was removed and right now I'm positive that the other pregnancy is in my right. I went to the doctor and they said they didn't see anything in my ultra sound, but I know better. I know sometimes its hard to see anything because its so soon. My HCG level has went down 100 the last time I went. I'm heavy spotting on and off. Also I'm having on and off lower back pain. Idk if this is a symptom that always occur in an ectopic, but I'm not having pain in my abdominal area this time. Which is weird to me because I had pain the last time. There's a stiffness on my right side and its a lump there. I'm thinking positive, but can't help but to be paranoid. What are my chance of having an ectopic once again ? I just found an obg/yn to go to because most didn't accept my insurance. I finally have a doctors appt friday (thank goodness !) and I'm so ready to find out, but its like time is moving so slow.

I forgot to add that the spotting gets light too, and sometimes it stops. Including my back pain. That stops too majority of the time.