Im on orthro tri cyclen lo (7 years) and during a stressful week, I realized that I had missed 3 pills on week 2 (sunday, monday, tuesday). I made them up the next 3 days, but I never had withdrawal bleeding (I ALWAYS do after missing 2) and didnt start a new pack. Had unprotected sex the sunday before, thrusday after, and the following monday. My period is due next week but I had nausea for 3 days, heavy feeling uterus (like what I usually feel right before my period), I just started needing to go to the bathroom frequently, have had higher discharge that is sometimes brownish, and I have been cramping for the last week. I took a pregnancy test, but of course it is negative. What are the chances I am pregnant? what is the % of women on get pregnant when missing the pill?

Doing to the OBGYN and having a blood test done at this point is the best way to know for sure.