My boyfriend and I Had unprotected se one time and used the "pull out" method. And then a week after that we had sex using a condom....It's been almost a month after that and im about 3 days late on my period.... I have no other symptoms of pregnancy, but im still freaking out a little. I'm quite young...and I have only had my period for about 2 years now, and I've heard it can be irregular for the first few years...That calmed down my freaking out a little. I don't really have a way of getting a test right now. . . So what should I do? Do I seem pregnant?

Hi Kay,

Sometimes your period can be late.  Give it a few more days.  After that, you really do need to take a home test.  If you can't afford one your local planned parenthood clinic may be able to help.

Pull-out is NOT a form of birth control and is very risky.

As to if you're pregnant, it's to early to say. 

I took a home test...it said negative , but I think more signs are showing up :/