I am almost 4 months late for my period, I have been experiencing almost every common pregnancy symptom and even some of the uncommon symptoms, but I've taken 3 home pregnancy tests and all came back negative. I haven't had the funds to go to my doctor, so I've relied on cheap tests to give me an answer, but I don't know why im still going through these symptoms, which I've had for 3 months. Is it possible that all 3 tests have been wrong? And if I do see a doctor soon and the blood test is negative also, could I be experiencing a phantom pregnancy?
And if it helps, I've taken all three tests very late at night, but I haven't thought it would matter too much being so late? Or could that affect it also? Please help! If im pregnant there's a lot of things in my lifestyle id need to change and id prefer not to if I don't need to(like working out, etc.) Thanks for any and all advice!

I think that it's pretty likely that you are experiencing a phantom pregnancy at this point because if you are negative for all of the pregnancy tests you have taken then it's pretty likely that you are not pregnant at this point. Have you taken them at this four mouth point because you would obviously come out positive now. I think that if you can't go to the doctor then you still might want to go to a Planned Parenthood instead so that you can talk to them about it instead since they can sometimes help on a sliding scale. Keep us posted okay?