9 days ago, I made out with my boyfriend, who only inserted his finger into me.
I'm worried whether I'm pregnant as he'd touched himself for a while before he inserted his finger.

Now, my menses is 2 days late despite having regular periods in the past months.

I also experience several symptoms of pregnancy like:

- bloating (i feels full easily and I ate much lesser than before)
- Slight nausea (partly due to the bloating)
- frequent bowels and gas (no constipation) that a few occasions it feels like a diarrhoea.
- tender and enlarged breasts. My nipples are not painful as mentioned by many. Breasts feels painful to touch.
- clear, mucous-like vaginal secretions and swollen labia even though I'm not aroused. The secretions are very prone to develop a yeast-like smell after several few hours.

The tender breasts normally eases slightly before my menses arrive. But it didn't, only to feel much painful than yesterday.
I have yet to do a home- birth test. Is it the right time to get tested?

I do not wish to get pregnant.
Hope you can give me some advice!

IT IS SO UNLIKELY YOU ARE pregnant, so HIGHLY UNLIKELY!!

It is normal for a womans cycle to change month to month, and even year to year...

IF YOU do not want to get pregnant, and you think you may want to go further..

BIRTH CONTROL requires NO parental consent AT ALL..AND Planned parenthood is a great resource because they will see you for super low cost or even free...