hi im jane 22 years old im a single mom with a 1 year and 7 months old daughter, i had sex with a guy for the first time and it happenend on the 2nd day of the month we had withdrawal, after the sex i drink a lot of aspirin to prevent from pregnancy. i was waiting for my period to come by the 13th day of the same month but unfortunately it didn't come, so i take home pregnancy test after a week but the result is negative, i took again another 10 aspirin good for 5 days so that my period will arrive ut still it didn't came. i waited for a week again to take the pregnancy test but the result again is negative until the last day of the month came but my period still didn't came... am i pregnant?or just missing my period and wasn't ovulating this month?need help!!

You may in fact not be pregnant... BUT ASPIRIN IS DANGEROUS WHEN taken in high doses!!! You could have liver and kidney failure! You have a daughter, you need not die or become seriously ill because you overdosed on things you should not even be taking for the prevention of pregnancy. You have a daughter to think about here.

The morning after pill , which can be taken up to 5 days after sex is very effective and safe.

If you do not want to get pregnant have you considered an IUD, or other reliable method.. In the healthcare field we call 'withdrawal' users PARENTS.

Large amounts of asprin won't prevent pregnancy. As carifairy said, you are far better getting the morning after pill.
To find out for sure if you are pregnant or not, get blood test.

Supposedly medications like that can actually prevent your period.

Just something I read while doing research.

Not only that, but aspirin won't prevent pregnancy. Aspirin was not created for that purpose, so your best bet it to see a doctor, and stop taking the aspirin.

Trust me, if you're pregnant, it's already to late to prevent it anyway.

I am really distraught to read that a mother of a one year old AND a seven month old is so ignorant to be having unprotected sex for at least a third time and be ignorant enough to think that aspirin will prevent a pregnancy.
Have you ever heard of protection and birth control? I would suggest that you go to your local planned parenthood and get free advice and education on pregnancy as well as STD's.
You need to do this for your family! You are a mother now and need to be responsible. This kind of lacadasical behavior is what will get your children taken away!

first of all i think your so rude and stupid for your rude answer. She has a daughter that is a year and seven month old not one that is one and another that is seven months you m***n.

guest wrote:

You need to do this for your family! You are a mother now and need to be responsible. This kind of lacadasical behavior is what will get your children taken away![ lady get a life]

can anyone do maths? how can the same woman have both a 1 year old and a 7 month old. either the latter was so premature it was almost impossible to survive, or you read wrong. get a grip.

she has one daughter who is 19 months old...if it were two she would have said daughterS

what can be done to prevent a pregnancy after a woman has missed her cycle and found herself pregnant?

Just to let you guys know. The other guest that said 1 and 7 month old might be wrong about asprin girl having two daughters but it would have helped if asprin girl knew proper english. I mean come on? Where would you even get the information about taking asprin to prevent pregnancy? You take asprin to prevent a hear attack not pregnancy...

i have never tried asprin anx i dont plan on it either...dnt u kno can kill yourself...bt anyway im not sure if im preggo bt if i am im 12 weeks...all i can yell u to do is go to the doctor

I ACTUALLY MYSELF MISSED MY PERIOD AND ITS BEEN ABOUT 2WEEKS!! MY TEST KEEP COMMING OUT NEGITIVE :( IS IT I JUST CANT GET PREGNANT?? OR WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ALSO....

wow. taking large amounts of asprin is dumb! indeed it does cause liver failure, such as the case was with a woman i recently worked with. she left behind two very beauiful children. sadly. secondly, asprin wont stop pregnancy. but do you know what will? protection, or abstinance. hmm, what a thought, i really dont understand why people do not wait until they are married. No, its not because im stuck in my ways, because i am only 22, and married. seriously,why are people so dumb?

"can anyone do maths? how can the same woman have both a 1 year old and a 7 month old. either the latter was so premature it was almost impossible to survive, or you read wrong."
this quote, well, she takes asprin to prevent the pregnancy, maybe she took it while she was pregnant too. dumb dumb dumb ignorant woman