im 17 and my boyfriend and i had intercourse in the beggining of may and i had my period at that time and the next time i was suspoed to get my period ( the end of the month .. may) it wasnt normall as before like my other periods it was extremley light exactly like spotting and pink and i took two pergnacy tests one the time of my period was due and 6 days after and still no period so i took it again and it both times came up negitive and ive been getting stom aches on my left side and urinating more than usual so can someone please write me back with some help or advice on what i should do.

thanks so much for your time

first of all having an unprotected sex means high risks of getting pregnant, if you took the preg test and result in negative, there is a higher possibility that you are not pregnant. My gf was almost one month delayed and it freaks me out, but thank God she is not pregnant...=) anyway, just wait for a while and that spotting (color pink) sometimes a sign of your period will come in a few days.... if it is still your period doesn't come try to take again a pregnancy test (when you are already at least one week delay of your period) and lastly, dont' stressed yourself thinking about your period coz sometimes that is one of the reason, the more you stressed yourslef the more your period will get delayed) i think you are not pregnant at all..just wait for a few days God bless and Good luck!!! :-)

I totaly know how you feel. I am now 2 weeks late done lots of test and all say i am not so it worrying i know i even have some sickness.
I will try a test in another week and if its still a no i will go to doctors.
Maybe if you are worryed the doctor could help or a nurse if seeing the doctor worrys you.
Hope it works out ok for, just wanted you to know you are not alone :O)

I'm not sure of all the signs, and this doesn't explain the negative result with the pregnancy test, but this sounds like ectopic pregnancy which is extremely dangerous. You need to get checked out by a doctor asap, do not wait for a positive test result. Ectopic pregnancy can result in death if gone untreated. be safe, get checked.

BE CAREFUL THAT YOU DON'T HAVE AN ECTOPIC OR TUBAL PREGNANCY HAPPENING. YOU HAVE SOME OF THE SAME SIGNS AND I FOUND OUT THAT THEY DON'T ALWAYS SHOW UP ON A HOME PREG. TEST. THIS HAPPENED TO ME AND MY FALOPIAN TUBE REPUTURED WHEN THE EMBRYO GOT TOO BIG AND I ALMOST DIED FROM THE LOSS OF BLOOD INTO MY BODY. IT WAS EXTREMELY PAINFUL AS WELL. YOU SHOULD SEE YOUR DOCTOR FOR A BLOOD PREGNANCY TEST. IF YOU CATCH IT IN TIME, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SAVE THE EMBRYO BUT YOU COULD POSSIBLY SAVE ONE OF YOUR TUBES AND YOUR LIFE. TUBAL PREGNANCIES ARE BECOMING MORE AND MORE COMMON ALL OVER THE WORLD.

hi please cud sum1 tell me if theyv ever had negative pregnancy tests for 2 months with no period but still been pregnant plzzzzzzzzz help thanxxxxxxxx

IT IS HIGHLY unlikely!!! HCG would be very very high at 2 months into pregnancy, and would register on the cheapest tests.

HAVE YOU CONSIDERED going to a planned parenthood location for a blood test and an exam????

No parental consent is needed, if you are a minor.

Hi had a period on the 24th June, then had some spotting on the 12th July for 3 days only when I wiped not enough to wear a pad and only in the morning that lasted for 3 days. Then yesterday 23rd July went to the loo and the same thing happened and nothing since. Have done PT last week came back negative. The first spotting was brown, brownish then pink. Yesterday it was pink. Period was due yesterday. The only syptoms I have are very hungry, moody and emotional but these signs could be PMS! Anyone experienced the same? :$

I have had regular periods for the past 2 years. Last month I got my period around the 18th-22nd, like normal. The day after my period my boyfriend and i had sex. We normally pull out but we didnt that time. Then we had sex a few more times in the next few days. A couple weeks later I had light brown-pink spotting, only when i wiped. This occured for about 3 days. Then a week later I had cramps and had heavy bleeding for only 1 day. I had never heard of someone getting their period for only one day, so i got nervous I was pregnant. I started to feel sick to the stomach and had cramps a lot. I waited for my period and it hasn't come yet. I am now about 5 days late. I also have a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) right now. Would that have any effect on my period?

Hi my bf and I had unprotected sex one time, and my period is almost two weeks late I took a pregnancy test but it came out negitive, could I still be pregnant? I have some of the symptoms!
Someone please help
Thank You!

hey i had unpotected sex but he didnt cum inside me but then we had sex 1 more time an hour later....5 daysz later i havent got no pregnanct syptoms wat im worried bout is his pre-cum do you guysz think i might b pregnant??

my period is 10 days late and i don;t have any of the syptoms. although the day i was supposed to have my period, i saw a spot or mor like a drop of blood, and that was the only drop i've seen since that day. i took 3 HPT and they all came negative. am i pregnant? i am really streesed and confused

i think u should go to the doctors because they r the only poeple that can help with the.the will find out if u r pergnant :) :) :o

Oh my gosh, i am having the same exact problem... although, Im 18 years old. I have missed my period and let me add... I have never had an irregular period. i am urinating more and i am having abdominal discomfort aswell. however i to, took a pregnancy test and it came up neg. both times in the last few days. and i am 10 days late, so what the heck do i do???

im 3 months last another 5 days itll be 4 months .i get aot of acid .boobs bigger lost weight now gaining it but done tests from supermarekt and neg .will gp test be diff