My dad seems to be dealing with something what's called mithocondrial myopathy and as I understood he is falling apart slowly and I don't manage to get it anyhow. It is true he has problem with his muscles –are in lack of strength-and also he occasionally suffers from fatigue and severe headaches followed sometimes with nausea and vomiting. So I know that there was something wrong with his health but he ended up with this diagnose and for I never heard before of something like mithochondrial myopathy is I need some info.

Being diagnosed with mithochondrial myopathy means in general that your dad suffers from the whole group of neuromuscular disease and this is a condition that is caused by damage of mitochondria which is a structure that is responsible for producing energy for cells powering. And when all this system fails than it means it has something to do with mithochondrial myopathy so basically he needs to avoid any physical activity for this is what causes him muscle weakness but on the other hand one of the best mithochondrial myopathy treatment in lack of any better treatment is some physical treatment that would improve muscles condition but I think that proper nutrition could help here so what could help him to reduce fatigue and improve energy is taking riboflavin, coenzyme Q and one sort of amino acid that is called carnitine.