Hi, my father thought for many years that he was suffering from ALS. However, it turned out that this doctor was wrong all the time. My father has a neuromuscular disease. Since everybody was so busy and couldn’t find a few minutes to explain my father what is this condition about, I am asking you to tell me a few facts about this disease.

Hello, I know how difficult it is to find a doctor who will have some spare moment for ordinary patients like us. This is why we are here anyway. I know something about neuromuscular disease because my neighbor suffers from it. I don’t see him much, because he is not able to leave his flat, but I know about his condition, because I am spending some time with his daughter. Neuromuscular disease is causing dysfunction of the peripheral nervous system and muscles. The symptoms can be incoordination, muscle weakness fatigue, tingling, pain and lack of sweating. My neighbor has only sensory symptoms, like pain and tingling, because only this aria is affected in his case. ALS is not so different, so if the doctor was young and inexperienced at the time, he could make that mistake easily.