I have 3 years old son and I am afraid he might be having core myopathy –that is what my cousin is suspecting. I never heard of core myopathy before but I am pretty much sure that my kid has some symptoms that may sign some muscle disease or whatever. He got so weak muscles both in arm and legs and I have noticed lately her spine has become somehow curve and even facial muscles are affected. Those symptoms has occurred just lately and I know I need to see a doc these days but I just want to be prepared in case it turns out to be core myopathy as my cousin claims.

My friend's son is also diagnosed with core myopathy almost 8 years ago he is now 10 and I know that this core myopathy disease is slow progressive with the tendency on reducing the symptoms by the time especially if physiotherapy and proper exercise are involved. According to the symptoms of your son it might happen it is about core myopathy which indicated weakness and wasting of the muscles though of course it needs to be diagnosed at first and I know that muscle biopsy is needed for diagnosing as well as some molecular testing which involved DNA test results that in some cases takes few months to get the results. Anyway core myopathy is very rare disease that is inherited so it is more likely that your son has inherited some defected gene that is responsible for producing proteins whose are again important in releasing the proteins in muscles and when this process isn't done right than it comes to weakening and wasting of muscles a condition commonly known as central core disease or core myopathy.