Can you tell me something about training cycling at young age. I see that my son likes his new bike and he always want to ride it. I think it’s just the perfect time for him to start exercising it seriously in order to get the habit. Do we have to take him to a professional or he can exercise on his own? How long should training last?

The fact that kid likes to ride his bike doesn’t have to mean that he’s gonna like serious training and bear that in mind whenever he doesn’t want to go to his training only because it’s raining or he doesn’t feel like it. It’s nice to support your kind and give him strength and motivation, but don’t put any kind of pressure on him. Maybe you should find a cycling club in your city and bring him there because you can get some useful advice and maybe there are kids his age that he can exercise with. Anyway, cycling can be very strenuous and exhausting activity when practiced seriously and that’s why you have to discover whether he really likes it that much.