I recently have been having cold-like symptoms (headache, sore throat, nasal congestion, cough) Other symptoms include headache, pink eye-like symptoms, and sweating.I also have been experiencing swelling at the roof of my mouth and some blisters on my tongue frenulum. The doctor told me I have a viral infection. The problem is, when I look up these symptoms on Worngdiagnosis.com, my outcome is HIV infection. Do I have HIV? I've never had sex, I'm 15 years old, and I live in the USA. Please help!!!

francio72792,

Heres a bit of information. Dont stress. I am sure if you had HIV your doctor would have already told you.

Types of Viral Infections: Probably the most common viral infections are those of the nose, throat, and upper airways (upper respiratory infections). These infections include sore throat, sinusitis, and the common cold. Influenza is a viral respiratory infection. In small children, viruses also commonly cause croup and inflammation of the windpipe (laryngotracheobronchitis) or other airways deeper inside the lungs

It doesnt sound really serious though. Ask your doctor EXACTLY what he meant though.

Hizgrace