i just found out that i had a tumor thru CT Scan, the size of the tumor is 17x11x15cm at my ovarian. My CA125 result is 127.2. want to ask is it i have the ovarian cancer (Germ Cell Tumor - Cancer), i just turn 20 . am i need to go thru chemo, how long it would be for the chemo treatment and are those vomiting and hair loss is very difficult to hold.

can it be cure.........

I don't think that there is a"cure" but you can gt into remission. It all depends on what stage your cancer is. statge 1 has like a 90 something % survival rate.  I also think your should ask your doctor. he/she can give you a better idea of what you should expect. I have been looking all of that up because I have all the symtoms of of ovarian cancer as well. I am 21. My doctor told me that she wouldn't do the CA125 because I am "too young". What symptoms were you having. I wsh I could give you more information. I am sorry. That is what I know from all the research I have done. I hope I was some help.

I am in school to be medcal assistant and my teacher did say they are getting closser to a cure for cancer. someting about issolatng the genes that cause it. I will look more up on this topic and let you know as soon as I know anything for sure.

84% survival rate for your stage and type