Hi:) I'm fourteen and I really want a Volksagen beetle that's Convertible style for when I am sixteen or seventeen. Most likely eighteen when I think about it:) but anyway, I usually get about $150 for Christmas and $130 for my birthday. I also get $25 dollars for Easter. I live in Los Angeles too. Does that mean it will cost more? I've wanted this car since I was like, seven. How can I save up my money for when I am sixteen, seventeen or eighteen?

how about you get get a job when your 15. 
chickfula hires 15 year olds so do most theme parks. 
you will definitely get a car by the time your 16.  

or you could just have a sweet 16 on MTV an COMPLAIN that you better get a car on your SWEET 16 LOL 

Okay:) so my parents aren't famous models and rap stars so I have to cross that one out, haha!:) but thanks for the advice. I'm allowed to get paid right? Because a couple of years ago my sister couldn't get paid because you have to be sixteen.

yes the legal age to work is 15 but you cant work over 30 hours a week i believe. and they have to pay you with a BUSINESS CHECK and not under the table. if you go get a job and they tell you they will pay you cash. dont do it...because of tax reasons, also along with they could be scamming you saying they will pay you cash and you work 80 hr in two weeks but only pay you for half a week or ect.

Thanks so much! I never knew any oth that! You're amazing!:)