What are you paying per month for your gym membership?

We're currently paying $67/mo. for a Y membership for the whole family (although I'm the only one that goes regularly).

For kicks, I called the Gold's Gym down the street at they're between $39/mo. and $44/mo. depending on your contract. No pool though.

Zero. I have my own equipment in the basement. Treadmill and weights, no pool. :D

The new upscale gym is $200/month for family. The mrs got a job there for reduced membership and it is still twice the Y; but, a bunch of the kids activities are included so no more extra cost for dance lessons etc.

$0. One of the benefits of the military is they want members and their families to be fit. The gyms are state of the art. (In my mind, anyway)

Still haven't found the lap pool yet.

I pay $40/month. It is more than the local Y but not near as busy. Most of the people there seem to be really into fitness and not just there as a place to met other people, which is nice.

The local Y has a pool and that is the only thing I wish we had.

Having a runner for a CEO helps...the office pays 3/4.
Same rate & membership as hayes, but my cost $15/mo.

one time fee for my home gym

my local Y is only 46.50 for the whole family. Brand new Y, brand new equipment, great hours and a phat pool

I pay by the year and they give me a discount for doing that. They also give me a pretty good deal for being a teacher. I pay $222 a year. To add my husband it $10 a month. (I'd pay by the year for him, but he quits every time he joins.)

I'm with Airehead on the base gyms. They are great!! My gym is just much closer than heading to the base, plus the frustration of traffic and security checks.

Jen and the kids use it more than I do though.
I am going to start swimming, in a couple of weeks though.

I paid $130 last year for my college gym membership which lasted for 8 months. Not a bad deal but the problem was that I didnt really use the gym last year b/c I did most of my training runs outside.

The gym where I go ran a special last year of 16 months for $189. I got another $20 off thru work so $169/16 = $10.56/month.

30 for me per month at the Y at my office. No pool and the membership only covers me and is only good at this location which is perfect for me.

I was paying $25/mo when my gym (with pool, great equipment and spin classes) offered 36 months for $500 upfront. I jumped all over that, so I am actually paid up through October. SO good!

$89/2 Adults & Free Childcare (childcare is the selling point for me)

*Two rows elliptical, treadmills, step mills and bikes (each)TV's in front of cardio equipment that you can plug into
Aerobic room
Spinning room
Rock climbing wall
Free weights/Cybex machines
Awesome kids programs offered
Parent's Night out
No POOL! :(
VERY CLEAN FACILITY! :D

*Hamilton Aquatic Center $1.50/lap swim (Tuesday/Thursday am only)

What can I do when I start to bike? I'll have a hard time with the kids and who will watch them. :? Spinning classes? Don't know? :?