I have been with my boyfriend for four months, we are very inlove and i know that sounds stupid and i know that most people wouldnt think that a fourteen yearold would even know what love is and  shouldnt, but i think there is no age limit for love, my boyfriend is seventeen and graduating this year, we have lots of reasons for wanting a baby and very little for not wanting a baby, and i know i still have much of my life to plan for a baby but for some odd reason i want one now and with him, please dont call me immature or stupid because if your going to do that then i would rather you not give me any advice, i i dont really now why im posting this but i just feel like i want to know what other people think, 
my boyfriend could get a good job, and i would move anywhere for him, i could get just a small part time job until the baby came and then stay home for a little while and then me and my boyfriend could both get jobs but try to make it so that we work at seperate times so that we don have to get the baby a sitter but even if so we have lots of friends and family who would be here for us.
my family has allot of teen mothers in it, so we know how to deal with it and there all very understandable and huge hippys haha, i dont have the biggest need to finish high school, but i would try my best. 
(that isnt our plan yet it was just an idea of what we would do for when the baby came) if anyone has any ideas for me please lemme know:)

Mc.

I don't think you are ready, you might think your ready but when the baby comes your going to regret not waiting and most teen parents don't stay together long so you might end up being a single mother, wait until you have finished school or have a job.

I had my first son at 14 and although I do not regret my choice to have him I wouldnt advice it sweetheart, you may feel you and your partner are ready for a child and you love each other I thought the same thing and soon after conseption my sons father left and now has nothing to do with him, your young you still have your whole life ahead of you! Go out have fun mess around be child before you start thinking about having a child you have years left before you have to start thinking about your family finish school get a good job and then when you eventually do have a baby you can make them proud and teach them to grow and be succesful too. I hope whatever decision you make is the right one for yourself and partner and I hope I helped all best darling.

im sixteen. i know what its like to be in love at fourteen. 
no one believed that it was real love. because i was so young. i was so fed up with being controlled by my parents and everyone. i agree that love doesnt have an age limit. i was with this boy for a year. i was so in love with him at the time. we facebook messaged all the time and talked on the phone for hours. he made me feel special. we started having sleepovers and we started having sex and then everything seemed to get complicated. i was so in love with this boy i was willing to go against my values and have sex with him. we both thought we'd get married and have kids and live happily ever after. he dumped me and left me heartbroken and all he said was that he just didnt love me anymore.  i dont know you and i dont know what your relationship is like with your boyfriend. but at that age relationships are so unpredictable. four months is such a short time when you think about it. think about friendships you have and how much they change over say a year. you lose friends you gain some right. this is the same with relationships. heck if your lucky you will be with this boy with the rest of your life. but right now your fourteen. enjoy being a teenager. stuff working and changing dirty nappies instead of having sleepovers or spending a night watching dvds with your boy without a care in the world. when you chose to have a baby you're bringing a life into the world. you're fourteen and your boyfriends seventeen you may be able to survive but thats all it would be surviving not living. your only a teenager once. ive had so much fun over the past two years. if your a parent you wont have a normal life at this age. so just enjoy being fourteen. if you still want to be a teen parent. go ahead at eighteen when you have a better mind set and if you and your boy share this real love connection then he will still be by your side.
just dont make a decision you will regret later on.
x

Thankyou for all of this feedback, :)

The first thing you should do is talk to your parents and school counselor about this. But in my personal opinion, you are young and have tons of time to have a baby. I am also fourteen, and I don't mean this in a rude way, but our hormones are changing so we don't know what we truly want. We may think we do, but we don't. You have your whole life in front of you. You can finish high school, go to college, get a good job, make a living for yourself, and then find yourself a nice husband. I believe the proper and biblical thing to do is to be married before you have any sexual relations with guys. Just wait, because trust me, things will change. I can pretty much promise you that if you do what I told you to do with your life, you will be much happier than having a baby tying you down at the age of 14 or 15. Pray to God about it. With patience, he will show you the right thing to do. Once again, please don't be offended by what I have said. This was just my opinion. Good luck with whatever you choose, and I will keep you in my prayers. (:

Honey, it is really hard having a baby and it take a lot of work you are responsible for another life and soul and if you find your not ready but the baby is already here you can't just take it back you've got to live with it forever. 90% of moms go through post-pardom depression and with you being so young you may not be able to handle it therefore you may resent the baby and if the father leaves which 75% of teen dads do no matter what kind of person they are good or bad you may resent the baby even more. Also you can not get a job being as young as you are so you have to think about financial part too diapers alone would cost you over 100 dollars a week and that is just diapers. You also don't get much sleep at all. If you know anyone that has a baby you should ask if you could watch them for awhile or get a realistic doll that does everything a real babies does without turning it off at all for at least a week just to get the feel of how it would. I have been through this my sister had a child very young and I ended up having to raise it plus she has twins I was always broke never had time to myself and I could never go anywhere plus I had to pay for day care when my friends and family had things to do. My boyfriend who loved kids and said he wanted a baby (we even tried) broke up with me because we never could be alone we were both really love with each other. I can not stop you from having a baby right now but think about it if the dad leaves or you are not able to take care of it and you leave or have to give it up for some reason think about what it will do to that baby it will have to live with that forever I know you think now that won't ever happen but trust me it could.

Sweetie, listen to what i have to say. I was the same age as you are (14) and i was with my boyfriend for a year. since i was 13. we both wanted a child and we tried so hard.. got pregnant, told my parents, they didn't take to well and seeing as how i was only 14, i really didn't have much say in the matter. I got an abortion. 6 years down the road and i'm married to a completely different guy and I think about how much that baby would have changed my life every day. I can guarantee if i would have had that baby, i would have never met my husband and instead of having one child, i'd have 2 and one wouldn't have his real dad. My parent's made a choice that I will never regret or forget. You will see. The majority of 13+ year olds have thought about children and I promise, the best thing you can do is wait.