Hello. I probably have one very weird question but I need to know more about this. For a long time my little daughter has wanted to have her own horse.
She simply adores horses and because recently we have moved to a bigger house with a big ranch around it- I bough her a big and beautiful black horse.
But, soon the horse arrived, he was infected with some contagious disease called strangles. I don’t know anything about it and I need some quick information about it. I've heard that there is some kind of strepe vaccine for it.

Hello. For a long time I love horses and I read everything I can about it. I know something about the disease you’ve mentioned.
Strangles is a highly contagious and potentially serious disease which can cause several breathing problems. For a long time also, horses were dying from this disease but this has become a history. You were right- there is one vaccine called Equilis StrepE.
Equilis StrepE is a vaccine for submucosal administration and it contains a modified live strain of Streptococcus bacterium. Basic vaccination performed during an outbreak is not efficacious and that’s why- it should be performed at least three times.
Talk with some veterinarian about this!