I have a question...me and my girlfriend had sex twice in one night...I did not ejaculate either time but this doesn't always prevent pregnancy...she has been on birth control for 4 years but she had to stop momentarily to get her ovaries checked...I suggested taking the morning after pill...and she took half of it but forgot to take the other half...but however...the day after we had sex she started back on her normal birth control pills...I really doubt anyone can help but do you think she is likely to be pregnant?

I'm 15 and had protected sex with my boyfriend on the 23rd of June it's now the 11th of July the last period I got was on the 6th of June and they are usually regular the condom didn't break or anything we used a durex extra safe im 6 days late for my period but I had a 3 hour boat journey and 8 hour car journey I don't know how much that can mess up your period but I'm scared someone please help