LATELY I HAVE NOT FELT LIKE MY NORMAL EVERYDAY SELF ,,, THE PASS FEW DAYS OR SO.. I'VE STARTED TO TAKE NOTES AND RECORD THE DATES THATS I HAVE NOT
BEEN FEELING GOOD AND I ALSO INCLUDE THE DATES OF UNPROTECTED SEX AND MY PERIOD..

I USED TO BE ON BIRTH CONTROL BUT I WAS REMOVED FROM IT BECAUSE I WAS ALLOW ON IT A MAXIUM OF 3 YEARS...
-I WAS REMOVED FROM THE BIRTH CONTROL SHOT AT THE AGE OF 20YEARS OLD
-MY PERIODS ARE NORMALLY LASTES ANYWHERE FROM 10 DAYS TO 15 DAYS
-PLEASE READ BELOW FOR MY WEIRD SPELLS,DATES ARE INCLUDED.

JUNE 13- UNPROTECTED SEX
JUNE 15- TOOK FIRST DOSE OF PLAN B(MORNING AFTER PILL)AT 10:01PM
JUNE 16- TOOK SECOND DOSE OF PLAN B AT 10AM (11HOURS AFTER FIRST DOSE)
JUNE 21-PERIOD STARTED (TWO DAYS BEFORE JUNE 23TH) ( I THINK THIS WAS MY PERIOD BUT NOT TOTALLY SURE BECAUSE IT WAS NOT A NORMAL HEAVY FLOW FOR ME..I BEARLY HAD A FLOW)
JUNE 23- PERIOD WAS SUPPOSED TO START
JUNE 30-PERIOD ENDED-BROWN DISCHARGE STARTED,,WITH LIGHT PINK(PERIOD *AGAIN I THINK ITS MY PERIOD* LASTED ABOUT 10 DAYS)
JULY 1- BREAST BECAME TENDER IN THE SHOWER
(TODAY) JULY 5- HEART BURN STARTED (ON AND OFF)

SO IN TOTAL ITS BEEN ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO-
22 DAYS AFTER UNPROTECTED SEX
19 DAYS AFTER MORNING AFTER PILL (PLAN B)
15 DAYS AFTER MY PERIOD (WHICH STARTED TWO DAYS BEFORE JUNE 23TH)
4 DAYS AFTER TENDER BREAST IN THE SHOWER

-LATELY I HAVE BEEN STAYING UP INTIL 2AM OR LATER
-DURING THE DAY I HAVE BEEN SLEEPING FROM ANYWHERE BETWEEN 2PM OR LATER
-I DRANK A AW CREAM SODA WITH THE FIRST DOSE OF PLAN B ON JUNE 15TH AT 10:01PM AND I TOOK THE SECOND DOSE AT 10:00AM ON JUNE 16TH..ONE HOUR BEFORE I WAS SUPPOSED TO TAKE THE SECOND DOSE OF PLAN B (THE MORNING AFTER PILL) !!