I'm a little confused, and not sure what's going on with me.
I had my period the 20th of October...normal. I made the mistake of having unpretected sex on the 29th. I took the morning after pill on the 31st, which is less than the suggested 72 hours they tell you to take them by. I began experiencing an obscene amount of dark brownish discharge around the 3rd and 4th of November. On the 6th i started another full on period. Lasted the normal 5-6 days, that would mean it ended on about the 12th. Now on the 17th (5 days later) i started with the brown spotting again, minimal blood in my urine. Then yesterday the 19th I had such an increased amount of the dark brown stuff, it ruined my underwear. Anybody know what the heck is going on? Could I be pregnant, even if i took the pills when and how i was supposed to?
Please help!

The brown discharge is obviously something old lying inside you and it could well be spontaneous abortion. i suggest that you speak with your medical advisor to have the necessary test and precautions taken. It may end up in more serious internal problems which might be too late to be handled.

thank you for your help. =) and as of today, i'm on another full on period. i don't know what is going on.

Ive had that happen and I am wearing the "ruined" underwear it doesnt happen anywhere to all the time and nothing bad has happened to me ... I think but I had a physical like a week after that so IM fine