Hello! Ok i got my period may 11 but the day before that i engaged in sexual activity since i got my period it came normal for me it ended on that friday the 16th on the 17 i engaged in sexual activity but this time i was worried so i got Plan B on that monday i experienced bleeding and cramping 5 days after that (which i know is normal) now its June 10th and im experienceing cramping ( the same as if im about to get my period) usually a week before i get my period i frequently urinate, and that is something i have been doing. i feel like i have ovulated because i had sharp pains and had disharge (white) which i know is normal for me. but yesterday i had this brown disharge it only happened once no bleeding it was just brown. and this morning i was cramping alot i felt like i was getting my period and i had brown discharge again and a little spotting.

Could i be pregnant or is this an effect from the plan b i took and my body is just trying to get back on track...

I took a pregnancy test about 5 days ago it came Negative?