Has anyone heard of multivitamins causing acne? I think it could possibly be the vitamin A and the other thing is that I was thinking it could be B 12 because sometimes I take that alone and get weird breakouts. I had horrible jaw line and facial acne last year when I was taking multivitamins.

Many people in fact, answered that iodine can irritate your acne, although I claim that a multivitamin contains a lot of things and the only way to pinpoint it is to separate the supplements out and do it by process of elimination. Also, it may be something else in the pill such as preservatives and fillers but you didn't want to hear that part. Sometimes multivitamins are so dense that they can cause a mineral overload in your systems. I only take zinc, biotin, pycnogenol, and C, and I eat healthily,