I have acne in my groin. My mom says that is because I am always on diet, but I don’t believe her. I am 15 and next week I am going to a summer camp and can’t go looking like this. I took diet to be slim and now I have new worry, stupid acne. Is it possible that my mom is right? What can I do to correct this? Is it going to be better if I start to use some vitamins?

Acnes are very common among teenagers. Common areas of the body that are affected are the back, chest, groin and face. The arms, buttocks, lower trunk and upper legs can also be affected in severe cases. Well there is not an evidence that diet can cause it, but poor nutrition could make the symptoms worst. Diet can make it easier for pores to be blocked. Here are the things that could help you: multivitamin and minerals, vitamin A, B3, B6, C, and E, antioxidant complex. Eat vegetables and drink plenty of mineral water. Eggs, garlic and onion can also be beneficial due to a high content of sulphur.