Is there a solution for people suffering from muscular myopathy? I cannot accept the fact that in this day and age, modern medicine cannot find the effective cure for this condition. I know that I sound a bit bitter, but I have a good reason for that. My grandfather and mother suffered from muscular myopathy and I assume that this could easily happen to me also. I am just concerned for my kids, if am disabled in some manner, who will help them? Will they find a cure?

You know that we will. The only question is – when? Take a look on last 100 years of humankind. Since 1900, there has been a giant leap, no, several giant leaps in all of our activities, including medicine. However, I am afraid that some cures will not be found in a near future. We need a new break, new ideas ant that do not come very easily. As for muscular myopathy, I suppose you already know that in most cases the condition can only be slowed down, not stopped.