Hi there, I am a 17 years old guy who attends medical school. I should do one work with the subject Muscular dystrophy. The thing is that I am not so good with this subject, so it would be really nice if there is someone who would help me out. Thank you in advance for everything you write.

Hi there, I will do my best to help a young colleague out. Muscular dystrophy is a term which is used to describe over 30 genetic muscle weaknesses. These conditions are inherited. Physical examination is very important along with medical history. Prognosis isn't the same for every patient. Some children even die because of this condition. One thing is for sure. There is no known cure for muscular dystrophy. There are some research about this condition.

hi there, my boyfriend has got this Muscular Disorders and i am really scared of losing him i dont know how long hes got and he wont tell me i need your help so i know what will happen. i need your help I am really scared
thanx natasha

**edited by moderator**