I really need your help. There is something wrong with my dog. It is as if he is tired all the time. He does not move much, he does not eat much. What am I supposed to do? My school friend tells me that this might be a case of fibrotic myopathy. He said that his dog had it also, and eventually died. I do not want that to happen to my Fluffy. I ask again, what am I supposed to do?

First, it is not time for panic. You have to take your dog to a veterinary ambulance. The vets will decide what is going on with Fluffy. You must prey that it is not fibrotic myopathy. I must tell you that there is no cure for that condition. In that illness, muscles are slowly deteriorating, in their place connective collagenous tissue appears. In this way, dog stops moving and eventually dies. So, I’ll say again, let’s hope that Fluffy does not have fibrotic myopathy.