Okay, I really need some help :( Lately, my best friend (we're both girls) has been dropping hints that she likes me. Before this happened, I was getting annoyed with her because she's actually not a very good friend. She doesn't listen to my problems, etc. Anyways, the other day we were on a walk when she told me she had something she wanted to say but she "didn't want to ruin our friendship". That set off some warning signs, obviously, but I tried to shake it off. So the next day at my house, she says randomly that her brother didn't even know she was lesbian. I acted like this was news to me (I panicked, okay <:( ) and then I said that I accepted her and everything. But I know she's going to tell me she likes me soon, its obvious, right? But I don't feel that way, and I'm not even sure I want to be friends with her. (Not because I'm homophobic but cuz shes really rude and mean a lot of the time) I don't know how to tell her that though...she knows who I have a crush on, and if I make her mad at me, I wouldn't put it past her to tell the whole school. Somebody please help me <:( I don't know what to do or say!!!!! I'm stressed out enough with school work and stuff without this :( Please someone help me...

Health Guru
Hi, first of all how old are you both?

We're in the eighth grade

Health Guru
So that makes you 13 then?

She just turned 14 but I'm 13

Health Guru
It is more likely to be just her hormones making her think that way

Okay <.< when she brings it up, I'll just tell her that. Thank you so much :3 I've been really stressed about what to tell her and that's perfect. Thank you!