My best friend Vicky had sex during her period, she said her bf "came" a little during the intercourse. She bled the next day quite normally, but the day after she lightened up quite abnormally, she said she usually bleeds heavily to the second to last day, she's only 4 days into her period. I didn't know what to tell her. She thinks she may be pregnant, I think it's too early to tell. I have no idea what to say to her. does anyone, know the probability of her actually being pregnant??? any advice would help! thank you!!!

Hi hon: Vicky could well be pregnant, you can get pregnant at ANYTIME! It is not as common to get pregnant while you are on your period, but it DEFINITELY still happens. Also due to the fact that she is having unprotected sex while on her period, the chances of her getting an STD/STI rise SIGNIFICANTLY! Due to the blood being there! STD's/STI's are passed by fluid, in particular semen, blood, mucus, so she would have significantly increased her odds - IF her boyfriend has an STD! It IS too early for her to tell, and her period just is wonky probably because she is worried about being pregnant! It WILL NOT be from being pregnant - IF she is!

Just tell her that IF she has dodged BOTH bullets - being pregnant, getting an STD - she will ALWAYS have to use a condom. Because STD's/STI's have increased between 200 - 500% in the last 5 years, due to people not using condoms! If you check out many of my messages on here, there are SO many young people with Herpes, Gonoreha, Syphillis etc. Even Genital Warts!!! And most STD's will stay with you for life and there is no cure. NOT to mention being responsible for a baby/child! So hopefully she isn't! But only time will tell, she will have to wait till her next period to know for sure! Good luck to her!

Hey, I have a similar question myself...

I've always had an irregular, and somewhat longer period.. and i'm still bleeding a tiny bit, but its mostly brownish now. And, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex saturday.. I was still bleeding a little, and he didn't pull out.. so, now I'm wondering if I could possibly be pregnant? I know I wouldn't know yet, since it was just 3 days ago.. but, still. :/ Since my periods are irregular, I'm not sure when to check, or even if I should since I'm kinda still on my period.

Any help?

we're both crossing our fingers, thanks again bambi!

Hi there! Did you ever happen to find out what happened to your friend? I'd like to hear how she's doing as you seemed fairly distraught and she could have been at risk for getting an STD. Let me know, okay?

Hey Mr.Fit, as for now everything appears to be normal.But we're still waiting for her period's return.

i totally am goin thru the same thingg:/
&7 i also think i might be pregnant.

Hi Hon! If you can give me some more information I can help you figure this out!

When was your last period?
When did you have unprotected sex?
When is your period due?
Are you having ANY pregnancy symptoms?

Even though its not common to hear someone got pregnant by that reason, there is a high chance of your friend getting pregnant. Even though your friend has her period the sperm can still go into fallopian tube and go into an egg.

Haha you can just call me HealthN if you want, Mr. Fit is my father. just a joke. How long has she not had a period? I'm sure that it will return soon.

healthnfitnessguy wrote:

ToasterStrudel829 wrote:

Hi Toaster, did your friend's period ever come back? I'd like to have an update if you have one. I know that you were concerned about her and I'd like to know if she's okay. Thanks!