Hi im a 13 year old boy adn i love this girl who im very good friends with i often fantasise about her but i just dont know how to tell her i love her and whenever i try to blurt it out i just cant and she likes another boy who doesnt like her i just want to tell her im so nervous

Well, if i were you i would start of with just telling her you like her, not love her, that is a big step and she could crush you and it could ruin your friendship. Just say hey, i know you like this guy and he doesnt like you back and i know how you feel because I seem to be in the same situation, i really like you, but it does not seem like you like me the same way and its hard, then maybe just tell her what you like about her and what makes her so special to you... That is how i would like to be told by a friend of mine, just make it simple and get to the point

you should tell her that you like her. i'll be happy if someone tells me that he likes me. i don't think that would ruin your friendship. but you should not tell her that you love her. she might not feel comfortable around you if you do that. maybe if you confessed your feelings and told her the things you like about her, she might think "hey! i think i also like him. i just don't notice it." you will never know. i'm a girl so i know these things.