How do you know if a teenage guy likes you? Are there any tricks that you guys out there have used on a girl you like? Because I really like this guy, and he's a teenager (like yours truly:) and my friends keep saying he likes me, but I WANT TO KNOW FOR MYSELF. Other than asking him at this time

I think that's a problem of the ages. I found out when I was about 40 years old that a certain girl I really thought was super in high school, felt the same about me. By that time we were both married. I even had a date with her one time when my buddy wanted me to take him and his girl to a drive in movie. I had a car and he didn't so his girl brought along her friend (that girl) for me. It was a little awkward because I didn't directly ask her out and she felt she was just there because her friend wanted her to be, so we didn't get close like two people on a real date.

What she didn't know was she turned me on something wicked and apparently I did the same for her but neither of us ever knew how the other felt and we never dated. If I had known she even liked me a little, I would have been on her like drool on a baby. Funny thing (well NOT really funny) is the girl who told me about this when I was 40 was a best friend of hers in high school and has always been a friend of mine. She told her to go after me but she never told me how the girl felt about me.

So I guess all I can tell you is speak to him whenever you have the chance and just be nice to him. Let him know you don't dislike him at least. He probably doesn't know you like him and if he likes you but he's afraid to show it, you could end up like I did.

I'm sorry. Well at least you have a great life with your current wife! Yay:) and thanks for the advice. That makes me want to do what you told me:) I think I'll tell him eventually I guess. Pray for me! Haha!:)

The signs are :

He smiles at you. A lot.

He laughs at your jokes, even the crappy ones.

He defends you to others.

He asks questions about you and your life beyond the generic "How you doin'?" or "Good weekend?"

He jokes about dating you.

You catch him staring at you. Your face, that is--if he's staring at your boobs or butt, it could just mean he's perving on you.

He's awkward whenever he talks to you. The first time I talked to my bf, I walked into a parking meter. Luckily for me, he found it adorable.

His body language gives him away: standing too close, leaning in, shoulders square to you, not turning his back to you.

He asks you to "hang out" some time. (To a guy, the word date can be like garlic to a vampire, so they'll say "hang out" instead. Whatever you call it, it still means he wants to be around you.)

He calls you on the phone.

He acts more respectable and mature when you're around.

He compliments your appearance. "You look nice today" is guyspeak for "I'm attracted to you."

When he cracks a joke, you're the first person he looks at for a reaction.

You keep bumping into him in random places. "I was just in the neighborhood," he says, or, "I had no idea you ate here."

He tries go get into the same classes as you.

He copies your actions and voice inflections.

He buddies up to your friends and asks them questions about you. He knows they will probably report back to you, but he doesn't care.

He's active on your Facebook or Twitter pages. Lots of "likes," comments, retweets, etc.

He asks you what you think about certain other guys. He's trying to find out if you like anyone.

He asks your advice about other girls. This one could go either way, but getting your take on relationships could be his crafty way of finding out what you like and don't like. Or maybe he's just trying to make you jealous.

He notices and remembers things about you that most people don't. Your birthday. What you wore on a certain day. Your favorite TV show. When and where you met your best friend. What you had for lunch yesterday. Average Joe won't remember that stuff, even if you tell him. Hot For You remembers all of it (but if he knows stuff about you that you never told him--creeper alert!).

Thanks SO MUCH! I'm definitely going to keep my eye out for stuff like this:) haha!:) thanks! Maybe he does like me:) I hope so. I really don't want to get my hopes up though, because I just...I don't know. I really really like him.

One more to add to that list is rubbing his legs above the knee while sitting.

I got that from a list the women were reading in the cafeteria at work a few years ago. They were passing it around when the one sitting next to me read: rubbing the thighs. So I reached over and rubbed hers. She hit me and said "yours, not mine". I kept on rubbing and said "I like yours better". We were buds and I could do that without getting sent to sexual harassment class.

Speaking of which, the girls could get away with doing/saying all kinds of things to us guys that would gotten us fired if we did/said it to them.

Anytime welcome! If you want more help with this guy, message me anytime, ill be pleased to answer! cause i have gone through the same experience. All the best!

Why don't you wait? I know you really do like him but you should give him some more time. I mean wait for the time when he will frankly tell u he likes you. Wish u good luck!

Yeah I am waiting. I'm definitely not going to go up to him and be like, "Hey, I like you. Kay. Bye now!" hahaha!:) so yeah I am waiting. Thanks for the advice:)

Well you'll see him like whispering and staring at you during class or in the hallways and he will ask you weird questions and if there's a dance he will most likely ask you to go with him I hope ths helps you good luck

a boy like me will try to give you MAJOR hints like if you drop something they will pick it up for you and stare at you or something along those lines try to notice something like that and talk to him more and he might drop another hint he likes you