Hi yall! My name is Miley and I'm 15 years old. My bestfriends name is Marcus. (He's obviously a boy). Me and Marcus hug, hold hands, have sleepovers, and study dates. Everyone says its weird. Is it? Like, I don't find it weird at all. But everyone else does. A couple of days ago, Marcus reached in for a kiss. I didn't know what to do so I just kissed his cheek. He also tends to touch me waist now. Everyone says that he likes me. I think he does. But I don't like thinking about it. I'm starting to like him now): everyone says that I should tell him but I don't know if I should. Can someone help me out? Should I tell him? Should I try and get over him? Please give me advice that will keep me and his friendship still alive! Thankssss!! :*

So your parents allow a 15 year old boy to sleep over?!!!! That's pretty open. Most SOLID relationships start out by being friends, he obviously has feelings for you and is obviously starting to show those feelings. My BEST guy friend and I talked about IF we wanted to take things further - we decided not to - and he's been my best guy friend for over 35 years! Since he is so close to you, there is nothing wrong with talking about your relationship openly and honestly! Sit down with him - NO ONE else around - and say to him "Marcus I want to talk about how you leaned in for a kiss the other day, I was a bit surprised (not in a bad way) I was just surprised that you might like me more than being just friends - is that fair to say or not? Let him feel safe enough to tell you how he feels - reassure him it's between him and you and NO ONE elses business! Everyone thinks that it's easy for the boy - no it isn't, it's the same - they feel fear of being rejected just like we do. So listen, keep it open and light and say how you feel and WHAT are you guys going to do if you both decide to take things further and it doesn't work out - like you break up - as you don't want to loose that friendship! I think young people need ground rules - so you are both on the same page! That includes being EXCLUSIVE - you don't want to be miss once in awhile, you want to be miss all the time. etc. Just be open and honest - no one can fault you for that! Also keep it to yourselves and IF it is going forward, just act TOTALLY cool about it, as sometimes there can be jealousy (from girlfriends or guy friends - whom are determined to split you up) so be solid together and tell him that IF he hears anything, he has to come to you right away. That's what i told my youngest son - as boys and girls get VERY jealous at your age. So keep that in mind OK? Good luck honey, let me know how you make out!

Thanks for your advice! I had a talk with him and I said exactly what you told me to say. We decided to be in a relationship (date). Everything is fine now, and I'm really happy. Thank you so much! (:

AWWWH! I'm glad - keep communication going, IF it feels better as friends then talk about it! I am still good friends with an old boyfriend - we just considered it a "blip" in our friendship! ;-) some friends of mine are STILL married - and they've been together since they were 14. So you never know! Good luck honey - I'm happy for you both!