My boyfriend pre-cummed and wiped it off but I don't know whether he wiped it off with his wrists or his fingers, I told him about it, and we sat for about 15 minutes-half hour, I made him clean his hands with a wipe, then he fingered me afterwards but I'm not sure if he had any on his hands still, been feeling sick and bloated for the past few days, it was about 5 days ago when this happened, and it was the week after my period so I will have to wait another 2 weeks to see if my period comes, I am 16 years of age and I can't talk to my mom about it because she will go mad, I've been silly but I'm worried to death, the sickness and bloating and headaches might be from stress but I'm really not sure, I have looked through so many websites looking for answers, but I still can't seem to have any belief so I'd rather have it answered on my own question, thankyou, let me know asap x

nope you wont be it has to be actually in the vagina to work sperm dies when it hits the air so no you wont be pregnant :)