A few days ago me and my boyfriend were messing around nothing big. I gave him a bj and he cummed in my mouth and on my hands about 30 seconds to a minute later I went to the bathroom wiped my hands on a towel and then went to the bathroom and wiped myself could I get pregnant from having his sperm on my hands Wiping myself????? I am also three days late for my period and I'm getting really scared so can someone please help me and fast :(

sperm can last for 24 hours out of liquid, but it's a very rare chance.. honnestly if you have freaked yourself out it could be you have upset your cycle for this month..

i wish you the best of health. god bless

Thanks you ! So ur saying it is a rare chance ? I'm jut so worried and have never been inn this situation and its scary like I don't want to be pregnant :/

check and find out how long befor the 24 hour pill is useless? I;ve heard some girls have taken it 48 hrs after sex... it's mainly for unwanted pregnancies

That won't work but my periods late and it's never late I'm worried I'm a 15 older old successful girl I cant afford to be pregnant :(