So I'm almost 13 and he's 13 (almost 14) and we've been going out for 5 days and my friend asked him would he have sex with me and he said if I ask him he would say yes so basically that means that he wants to have sex with me. I kinda really want to lose my virginity I'm just nervous what if he doesn't like my vagina?? Should I even have sex with him?? Should I shave my vagina and how (I can't go to the shops and buy cream or anything like that) Ps. He's shorter than me, he's in year 8, he steals stuff and smokes weed. Is it okay?

Hi Dia,

Why the rush to lose your virginity?  You've been going out for 5 days? 

Do you want to have a reputation at school?  You will.  You'll certainly be popular sleeping with every guy in the school.  Don't think it will happen?  Why not?  You know he'll tell his freinds and then they'll want sex with you too.  Have you considered what you would do if you get pregnant?  Are you on birth control?

Slow down Dia.  Get to know someone first before you jump into bed with him.  Having sex to keep him is also a mistake.  You'll think that he should stay with you and he'll begin to resent you because he can't hang with his friends as you are always nagging him.

I realize this sounds harsh but it is a big mistake or both of you.  Only you both can make that decision however.

Good luck.

I dont htink you want to do it..............do it only if is your desire.Ask him about the experience he has and if done before.In my opinion a 13 yo boy is not the best option is much better somebody with experience and Im sure you will have some other oportunity.I should try with someone around me who keep the secret, so you could try first time and not get a bad sorprise.Most married men want to have an experience in secret,neightbours,family friends,relatives......choose one and you will see how easy to convince.Tell him to teach you if you like and then try others.Whats up with your vagina? whats the problem???? In some places 13 is very early, in others is late, is up to you but do it in the right way.This boy is not the right for you.Tell me your decition